Press Play DJ's FAQ's
Here is a list of the most common questions we are asked by our clients...
1) What types of events do you book?
2) What area do you cover?
* Click here to see our Service Area & travel descriptions.
3) Can we meet our disc jockey in advanced?
4) How will DJ Dress?
- Formal Events (weddings, company affairs, etc.)
- Non-formal Events (birthdays, anniversaries, outdoor events, etc):
Our attire is completely up to your decision but please be aware on the conditions of the weather where the events is held (we do not want our DJs passing out in the Louisiana heat!)
5) For weddings, is dinner or cocktail hour included?
6) For weddings, can you provide ceremony music?
7) If we have our own music, can you play it?
MP3s, iPods & CDs, can be accepted because we carry the latest in technology to accommodate.
*It is always easier to send your music through email so we can download your songs as needed.
8) Besides us, are our guests allowed to suggest songs to?
9) Does DJ handle announcements and introductions to?
10) What are your payment and booking terms?
In order to secure our services, a minimum $300.00 retainer (deposit) must accompany your signed contract. For installment
options, your balance is due one-to-two weeks prior to you event. If the same
date/time period is requested by more than one client, then bookings
are based on the date I receive the signed contract and payment (first
come-first served). We accept Cash, Checks (written to "Press Play DJ Service") or major debit/credit cards via PayPal.