The Press Play DJ Difference
Here at Press Play DJ, we feel there are some factors that make us different from the other DJ companies in our area:
- When you hire Press Play DJ you will work with me, Brandon Hayes, directly & have me as your DJ rather than getting lost in the shuffle with other DJ companies that have multiple lower tier DJ’s "on call." Unlike other company's, I represent and promote only myself and do not contract out to other agency’s that contract out their DJ's. There are no inflated commissions therefore I am able to give you the best quality of service at the lowest price.
- I truly care about your wedding like it is my own. I understand the impact outstanding DJ services and will ensure that your event goes above and beyond your expectations.
- I will certainly be available to you throughout your entire music planning process so everything flows well on your special day. Think of me as your DJ/wedding entertainment planner in one. I am always just a phone call, text or email away.
- My goal is to make your wedding "One To Remember." I believe your wedding entertainment should be personalized and not "cookie-cutter" or follow a generic wedding timeline. I will work one on one with you to develop a customized and unique entertainment approach that reflects your musical tastes, ideas and desires.
- Your guest will dance to energetic and fun music. I do not rely on using outdated “cheesy” DJ
techniques to get your party started ("YMCA", "Chicken Dance," etc.).
- The music will have a nice deep rich quality sound and will be at a volume level so your guest that are dancing can have a great time while your guests who are not dancing can carry on a conversation.
- My attire will be elegant & I will be immaculately groomed. Usually on
any wedding day you will find me dressed in a classy black
suit with a dress shirt and tie.
- I am creative and adapt my style to your crowd or the type of entertainment you want at your affair… I am not limited to playing premixed music or playing the same set of songs at every wedding celebration. Every event is unique and entirely customized for your event.
- I provide top of the line sound systems and only utilize
the very best in pro sound & lighting equipment available.
- Even though I will be your official Emcee for your event, I am not obnoxious on the microphone and I do not talk between every song. I believe in tasteful audience participation and I will not overwhelm your guests with endless microphone chatter. It’s your celebration and I will never take the spotlight from you. The focus is on you.
- I work very hard to ensure I address every detail for your big day, including the proper pronunciations of the wedding party names for introductions and confirmation of the correct song selections (likes and dis-likes), formalities, and all other particulars… as my client you will find out that my attention to detail is unmatched.